Why join a Sailing Club?
- Sail different boats in the Delta and the Bay
- Make new friends…sail with other club members
- Participate in Club social events
- It’s much less expensive than owning your own boat
- You get all the fun of sailing without the hassles of boat ownership;
- No boat mortgage payments
- No insurance premiums
- No boat maintenance
- No marina fees
- No hassle
Basic Sailing Club membership is $40 per month. With Basic membership, you are on the Crew List, you can participate in Club social events, and get Member Class discounts. Members are eligible to charter boats on a daily basis.
Chartering a Delta Sailing School fleet boat is easy and economical. There are three fleet levels:
- Basic Keelboat – Capri 22’s
- Basic Coastal Cruising – Catalina 27’s
- Bareboat Cruising – O’Day 37 & Rafiki 35
Basic Keelboat: This is for sailors who have completed the Basic Keelboat Class and are ASA certified at this level. Basic Keelboat Level Members can check out one of our Capri 22’s and Ranger 23. Tha Basic Keelboat Charter fee is $100 per day.
Basic Coastal Cruising: This is for sailors who have completed the Basic Coastal Cruising Class and are ASA certified at this level. Basic Coastal Cruising Level Members are qualified to check out one of our Catalina 27’s or Islander 28 and any of our smaller boats. The Basic Coastal Cruising Charter fee is $150 per day.
Bareboat Cruising: This is for sailors who have completed the Bareboat Cruising Class and are ASA certified at this level. Bareboat Cruising Level Members are qualified to check out our O’Day 37, Rafiki 35 on the San Francisco Bay or any of our boats in the Delta.
Contact us for more information: Info@DeltaSailingSchool.com or 916-966-1855